*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING SUBMISSIONS:
What we DO NOT accept:
While we accept MOST Literary related articles, here is what we will NOT accept:
1) Political Articles
2) Discriminatory Articles
We will consider previously published works, but we prefer original, unpublished pieces of literature. As long as you retain the copyright to your work, you may submit it.
Please also note, that by submitting your work, you are granting us permission to print it both electronically and in "hardcopy." You will retain all copyrights to your work.
Because we offer free electronic copies, we do not offer payment for articles, stories, or poetry submitted. We will, however, be glad to send you a paperback copy of the issue your article appears in.
When submitting short stories and poetry:
1) You will retain copyright to your own work
2) Word count should be between 500 words and NO MORE than 10,000 words per submission
3) You may submit more than once to any particular issue.
4) When submitting Flash Fiction, please mark so in your query, for they follow slightly different guidelines.
5) Please make sure that your submissions are edited to the best of your ability BEFORE you submit.
6) While we do not offer payment compensation, I will gladly send a paperback version of the magazine to any contributor who requests a copy.
1) Times New Roman/Garamond/or Centaur
2) Nothing less than size 12 font or larger than 16
3) Please remove ALL tabs before submitting. Smashwords does not accept them.
4) Please remove all justified fonts.
5) Please single space between each word, and double space after each sentence.
6) Paragraphs should be single spaced.
ANY AND ALL SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org.